Salt Lake Mini-Z Club Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:29:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our next race will be Thursday May 2nd Club Races .  Come Join Us!!
If you have any questions about racing with us,  please make a post or add a comment in the shout box, and someone will help you with the answer.

Home Help Login Register   **
Donations
Donate Via Paypal and Help Support this site.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONSTER TRUCK SERIES  (Read 5380 times)
Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #1913: November 16, 2009, 04:53:52 PM »

I second what Brian is saying that it’s supposed to be just for fun. And in re-reading my post I see how it could be taken differently than my intentions. I really was trying to be positive not negative.

I can understand Lukes frustration that it appears his efforts are un-appreciated by me. That is way way…. way far off from what I was trying to accomplish with my original post and apologize for any misunderstanding. In fact I don’t think he (or Brian and Doug) gets enough recognition for the time, effort, and costs associated with racing that they incur for everyone’s enjoyment. I appreciate the amount of effort that goes into it. I know I have a tough time just getting my own Censored together. Not to mention having to wrench on other peoples vehicles and getting stuff ready for racing like obstacles, track, timing software, HFAY stuff, trophies, floor space, etc. etc. etc.

I was not racing with you guys when the monster truck racing started. So I am unfamiliar with the rules that were run before. In reading them I just noticed that its not what we were doing now, therefore there are no current guidelines or rules to go by. The reason I bought one and hopped it up in the first place was because it looked like so much fun. You guys looked like you really enjoyed running them. Same with Overlands. In fact Overland and Monsters seems to bring the highest level of laughter and fun of all the racing that we do each night. If adding or modifying rules ruins the fun then bag the rules, let’s just have fun.

But...if it is a contest, then I guess its just my competitive nature to want to know what the rules are so I know what’s acceptable and what’s not, and to try to do the best I can within those guidelines.

Sorry if I offended anyone, I really didn’t mean to. I really do appreciate all the work and effort that everyone brings every night just so we can get out of the house to race and have fun. So thanks for your efforts everyone, they really are appreciated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Random Photo
Recent
[January 31, 2022, 07:34:33 AM]

[February 11, 2020, 09:45:58 AM]

by Russ
[January 22, 2020, 12:33:31 PM]

by Chad
[December 19, 2019, 05:15:45 PM]

by Russ