Salt Lake Mini-Z Club Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:31:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our next race will be Thursday May 2nd Club Races .  Come Join Us!!
If you have any questions about racing with us,  please make a post or add a comment in the shout box, and someone will help you with the answer.

Home Help Login Register   **
Donations
Donate Via Paypal and Help Support this site.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebay Stratigem  (Read 4379 times)
Nic-z
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

See it like it buy it sell it.

« Topic Start: February 07, 2008, 04:36:26 PM »

Okay so I am an avid ebayer, not that I don't like online stores but if I can find it used and win it I will always go for the auction, plus it seems to get to me faster than hong kong.  However with my new found friends I don't want to bid against a fellow slc-z member. So with that said, I also am comming across big lost of mini-z mixed with other things like xmods and stuff, if anyone is looking for an extra car or would like to go in on some items let me know I am always up to help someone out.  Currently I plan on winning a couple bids on some nascars w/track, a T stampeed truck, helicopter, 2 F1, one auto scale, one mini monster, one xmod and one zip zap all in the same auction lol, I will resell what I don't want so let me know.  Oh also that G-zox body with the sickest alum rims I've seen.  If you are planning on trying to win them let me know so we can work together and not against each other.

Bring it! Team mental be loco!
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #1: February 07, 2008, 05:31:29 PM »

what is the Auto Scale body.  I might be interested in it.    I don't need any more track.  lol  Tongue

Nic-z
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #2: February 07, 2008, 05:52:45 PM »

you prob. have three of them, red glossy enzo w/case

Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #3: February 08, 2008, 10:31:06 AM »

I had my eye on that Gzox body with the tagu wheels. Like I say I just watch stuff and if its still cheep I bid. I wont go over $50 though.

Bummer deal on a fairly new MR-02 with a black 350Z body. You probably saw it, the one with the windows taken out. I was watching it and would have bid more than it went for $52 plus shipping. DOH!! A freind of mine wants to come race with us so I've been keeping an eye out for good deals on a MR-02 for him.

Whats your screen name on Ebay Nic? Mines Bash_N_Thrash.
Nic-z
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #4: February 08, 2008, 10:49:11 AM »

Russ, yeah I was watching that 02, however I thought it was a TT body lol, darn I would have bought it but I figured I already have 2 02's and 1 010, plus I am spending around 300 today on parts, I should probably slow down sometime.  However, I am going to try and get that huge lot of cars and stuff but nothing over 350, and the G'zox don't bother bidding on it, cause I am going to pay around 80 tops for it, so putting your 50 might just cause me to pay more....if thats fair, I thought whoever is willing to put in the higher bid should be the one to go forward with it, if not no biggie. I always bid with 30 sec or less to go,aka snipe. Let me know of any others you are looking at and hopefully we can help each other out.

Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #5: February 09, 2008, 09:49:09 PM »

cause I am going to pay around 80 tops for it,

So what happened!! It went cheap.
Nic-z
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #6: February 10, 2008, 09:30:16 AM »

Which one? the lot of RC stuff? or the 350z? well both went cheap, but the 350 it was like a bunch of people that didn't know about snipers bid up the price 5 min too, I came in with 20 secs to go put in 80 dollars and won it for 58 w/shipping.  So I appreciate you not bidding 50 or it would have been 65 w/shipping.  As for the other auction I offered the guy 350 plus shipping and I ended up bidding less for it, which was nice. So I need to sell some f1's right now I have three I will have to see what body everyone has and go with the one nobody else has.  Again thanks for the help on ebay. let me know if you have any other items, and if your friend wants to get into it I might have a 02 and or an 01 for sale.

Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #7: February 11, 2008, 08:32:01 AM »

Ok cool. After checking into it I figured out that you did win them. I thought it was somebody else. I will let my buddy know that you have some stuff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Random Photo
Recent
[January 31, 2022, 07:34:33 AM]

[February 11, 2020, 09:45:58 AM]

by Russ
[January 22, 2020, 12:33:31 PM]

by Chad
[December 19, 2019, 05:15:45 PM]

by Russ