Salt Lake Mini-Z Club Forum
April 29, 2024, 09:52:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our next race will be Thursday May 2nd Club Races .  Come Join Us!!
If you have any questions about racing with us,  please make a post or add a comment in the shout box, and someone will help you with the answer.

Home Help Login Register   **
Donations
Donate Via Paypal and Help Support this site.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations to Russ !!  (Read 1878 times)
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Topic Start: April 25, 2008, 08:32:21 AM »

Russ,  Congratulations on your inagural win.   How does it feel to finally take a win?   

Great racing last night everyone,  It was a great time.   Ryan, it was great to have you back,  I hope you had a good time and hope to see you back.

Plane Insane RC
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #1: April 25, 2008, 09:31:10 AM »

Congrats Russ.  Nic and I were talking on the way home about how well you were driving last night. 

Thanks guys for putting up with me and my iwaver last night.  Sorry I have to leave early every time.  It was a lot of fun.  I have several guys done here in Ut County that have these iwaver cars.  One of these weeks I?ll get them to come up there and race with you guys.  I think we will defiantly want to race like we did last night with different heats or maybe classes.  Maybe start with all iwavers in one class with the faster time moving up.  That will keep us slower guys out of the way.

Nic-z
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

See it like it buy it sell it.

« Reply #2: April 25, 2008, 10:11:06 AM »

We could also hold races down in utah county for the iwavers and newbies to get them up to speed then bring them to the SLC track, since as it is already with all the other races we do, we usually get out around 11:30 if we added more heats or even all iwaivers class w/qulifiers etc. that would be a bit to much in one night mabye.

Bring it! Team mental be loco!
Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #3: April 26, 2008, 02:41:49 PM »

Russ,  Congratulations on your inagural win.   How does it feel to finally take a win?   

Awesome!!! Thank you very much!! (in best Elvis voice). Even though I know something was wrong with you and Chads cars, I'll take it.  Grin
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #4: April 27, 2008, 12:41:31 PM »

Awesome!!! Thank you very much!! (in best Elvis voice). Even though I know something was wrong with you and Chads cars, I'll take it.  Grin

hey sometimes part of winning is just finishing the race.  Wink   it just means you were more prepared for the race.   it's great that you have improved a lot to,  don't discount that.  Cool

look out for chad,  I know he is working on his setup as he called and asked me some questions  Shocked

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Random Photo
Recent
[January 31, 2022, 07:34:33 AM]

[February 11, 2020, 09:45:58 AM]

by Russ
[January 22, 2020, 12:33:31 PM]

by Chad
[December 19, 2019, 05:15:45 PM]

by Russ