Salt Lake Mini-Z Club Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:29:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our next race will be Thursday May 2nd Club Races .  Come Join Us!!
If you have any questions about racing with us,  please make a post or add a comment in the shout box, and someone will help you with the answer.

Home Help Login Register   **
Donations
Donate Via Paypal and Help Support this site.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale!!! Futaba 2PL (AM 27mhz)  (Read 2675 times)
Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Topic Start: April 07, 2008, 09:42:35 AM »

Works great for Mini-Z's!!

Computer radio with:
  • Model Memory- Capable of storing 10 models with all the settings for each model.
  • Model Name- Provides 3-Character name for each of the 10 models stored for easy selection.
  • ABS (Antilock Braking System)- Antilock braking by pulsing the brakes on and off rapidly. Can be set for Fast, Mild or Slow pulsing.
  • Throttle/Steering End Point Adjustment (EPA)- Limits the servo movement or travel to the left or right. Each side can be adjusted independently.
  • Servo Reversing (Throttle/Steering)- Reverses the servos operating rotation (Normal or Reverse)
  • Model Reset- Resets the memory to Manufactures settings.
  • Low Battery Alarm below 8.5V
  • Steering Dual Rate Lever- Adjust the steering travel while cornering. Add steering for understeering or take away steering for oversteering.
  • Easy to read LCD Screen.
  • Digital Throttle/Steering Trim Levers- For fine adjustments at the neutral positions either left or right.

I bought this about 5 months ago for $50 plus shipping ($10). It has worked great for me so far but I just bought a Helios so I'm looking to sell this one. It runs all the Mini-Z's and my Mini Monster.

I'm going to give the members at SLMZ the first chance at a reduced price before listing it on MZR and then possibly Ebay if it doesnt sell. The only known problem with it is the battery tray got slightly deformed when charging one time but has not effected performance at all, it just looks weird. I am selling the radio only with the box and manual. It does not include the crystals, receiver, or servos.

SOLD Thanks

« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 07:53:32 AM by Russ » Logged
Ryan
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

Bugatti Veyron, the best car in the world.

« Reply #1: April 07, 2008, 04:12:15 PM »

Russ, I want to buy that. I would have to confirm with my dad if it's ok, but my dad and I have kept on looking for controllers for the mini-z. Please keep me on the "Will/might buy" list

Rubbin's racin'
Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #2: April 07, 2008, 04:15:23 PM »

Grin I thought you might. Thats why I posted it here. Let me know asap. My plan was to wait up to week before putting it on MZR.
Ryan
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #3: April 07, 2008, 04:56:12 PM »

My dad said it was ok to buy it. I guess I'll bring some money to the next race and we can do the transaction at the warehouse. Thanks Grin

Rubbin's racin'
Ryan
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #4: April 07, 2008, 09:30:37 PM »

Is the reciever basically the module? So that means I have to buy something for it to work? What reciever did you use and where did you buy it?

Rubbin's racin'
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #5: April 07, 2008, 10:53:56 PM »

Is the reciever basically the module? So that means I have to buy something for it to work? What reciever did you use and where did you buy it?

ryan,  no you are good to go.  you Just add your crystal. 

this paticular radio came with some other little bits, that weren't for Mini-z's.   Hope that explains it.

Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #6: April 08, 2008, 08:12:21 AM »

Brians right, the only thing you need to do is plug in the crystal from your old radio into the new radio. You will also want to center the steering pot on your Mini-Z. This is very easy to do and I can show you how Thursday. In fact all my settings are still on it so it shouldnt need much adjusting at all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Random Photo
Recent
[January 31, 2022, 07:34:33 AM]

[February 11, 2020, 09:45:58 AM]

by Russ
[January 22, 2020, 12:33:31 PM]

by Chad
[December 19, 2019, 05:15:45 PM]

by Russ