Salt Lake Mini-Z Club Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:26:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our next race will be Thursday May 2nd Club Races .  Come Join Us!!
If you have any questions about racing with us,  please make a post or add a comment in the shout box, and someone will help you with the answer.

Home Help Login Register   **
Donations
Donate Via Paypal and Help Support this site.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TTS (Tweak and Tune Sessions)  (Read 1264 times)
Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Topic Start: October 15, 2009, 08:27:04 AM »

The race before last when we traded cars for a race and made suggestions for possible improvements to each others cars was really fun  flex. I enjoyed it and felt like it was a good opportunity to dialog with each other and give tips and suggestions that could improve our lap times.
I would like to do this again. In fact it would be nice if once a month or every other month we dedicated a race night to TTS. This could be a good night to run time trials as well. The cool thing is we could set up a time trial track for the night and take turns trying to improve our times. When one person is running the rest could discuss what might improve our times, make the change and try it again. We should also consider incorporating set up sheets so its easy to track changes we do make and set ups we use. I would propose that for this event we limit ourselves to just racers, F1's and Pan Cars as I think it would take most of the time up tweaking and tuning. Let me know what you all think. Maybe I'm crazy and we dont really need a specific night for TTS.  LAMO
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #1: October 15, 2009, 12:05:39 PM »

I think it's a good idea,   we could start tonight as we were going to run HFAY but since we can't run in the warehouse and the track won't fit in my basement.

I guess we can talk about it when everyone shows up tonight.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Random Photo
Recent
[January 31, 2022, 07:34:33 AM]

[February 11, 2020, 09:45:58 AM]

by Russ
[January 22, 2020, 12:33:31 PM]

by Chad
[December 19, 2019, 05:15:45 PM]

by Russ