Salt Lake Mini-Z Club Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:30:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our next race will be Thursday May 16th HFAY Races .  Come Join Us!!
If you have any questions about racing with us,  please make a post or add a comment in the shout box, and someone will help you with the answer.

Home Help Login Register   **
Donations
Donate Via Paypal and Help Support this site.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help a rookie?  (Read 3883 times)
visionx

View Gallery

« Reply #3616: April 07, 2013, 08:17:54 PM »

I have not formally introduced myself, so I will start there.

My name is Timathy. Tim is fine Smiley I have had a deep love for RC for a very long time since I grew up around my Uncle who was a complete RC nut. He even owned an indoor dirt track at one time. I used to love the rare occasions I got to play with his RC10 gold pan, Frog and Hornets. (those where the ones I was allowed to play with :O). Anyways. I have not had the means or the time to get into it myself until here recently.

I have a Leo x I had purchased a long time ago. It has bearing set and a hop up motor of some type. They where out of fireballs at the time. That truck has been broken for a couple years now. I hope to be getting a rx unit off of Russ here soon Smiley .

I also Own a Redcat Sumo Truggy which is my sons. It has the 180 motor as well as bearings and steel universal drives. Its a pretty fun little beast.

Now comes the problem... I also own an Xmods street/evo with a PN 50t motor, AWD, bearings and the list goes on... I know, I know, Should have bought a miniz... But I didn't and here I am lol. To make a long story short My board got messed up and I ordered a new one. The board I recieved after hooking it up will only turn 1 way and not even center. I tried replacing the steering fets with the ones from my old board. Which did steer perfect. Still the same. Does anyone have any idea of what I could try? I am at wits end with this car. I do not have the money or I would just do the miniz conversion.

Any help at all would be great. Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Random Photo
Recent
[January 31, 2022, 07:34:33 AM]

[February 11, 2020, 09:45:58 AM]

by Russ
[January 22, 2020, 12:33:31 PM]

by Chad
[December 19, 2019, 05:15:45 PM]