Salt Lake Mini-Z Club Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:25:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our next race will be Thursday May 16th HFAY Races .  Come Join Us!!
If you have any questions about racing with us,  please make a post or add a comment in the shout box, and someone will help you with the answer.

Home Help Login Register   **
Donations
Donate Via Paypal and Help Support this site.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Racing 2-24-11  (Read 2768 times)
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Topic Start: February 25, 2011, 08:05:05 AM »

Great time racing last night.   Russ picked up his first win in Racer beating both Me and Chad.  Excellent Job !!  flex  Straight up better driving in that race.  We had a great turnout last night and had lots of fun.

We put together Chad's Pan car,  We have 4 guys running them so it's going to be added to the schedule to run at least 1 race each week.

Vanessa is improving with her new car,  she was getting more consistent as the night moved on and got some more track time with her car.   Brian is improving with his car as well.   it's going to be pretty exciting.

there was also some great racing between Luke, Jace and Ben.   they were right together and changed the lead a lot of times.  Pretty exciting to watch.  

I'm already looking forward to next race.    Hopefully the weather will warm up and we can move outside on a larger track soon.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 09:13:36 AM by Russ » Logged

Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #1: February 25, 2011, 09:22:47 AM »

That was a ton of fun. Big Thanks as always goes to Brian and his family for hosting the racing last night. Its awesome that you let all us hooligans in your house to race. Its way cool that Shuman puts up with it too, so tell her thanks from all of us.

Racing was really good. Theres definate improvement happening. The race between Jace, Ben and Luke was really fun to watch with all the lead and position changes every couple laps. Nice job guys!!

Alot of the mods I did to my car seem to have paid off. I was able to get my F1 hooked up pretty good, but still couldnt go quite as fast as yall. My Pan car was awesome with the new gimbal motor mount, and my racer was more stable with the Murci body and some different tire/spring combinations. That counter clockwise race was a good one for me. I think because I was going a bit slower and making less mistakes which made me faster overall.

Thanks again, cant wait till the next one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Random Photo
Recent
[January 31, 2022, 07:34:33 AM]

[February 11, 2020, 09:45:58 AM]

by Russ
[January 22, 2020, 12:33:31 PM]

by Chad
[December 19, 2019, 05:15:45 PM]

by Russ