Salt Lake Mini-Z Club Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:43:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our next race will be Thursday May 2nd Club Races .  Come Join Us!!
If you have any questions about racing with us,  please make a post or add a comment in the shout box, and someone will help you with the answer.

Home Help Login Register   **
Donations
Donate Via Paypal and Help Support this site.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Racing in Orem, December 12th.  (Read 17534 times)
dew75
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Topic Start: December 08, 2009, 12:46:11 AM »

we are just getting started in utah county we will be racing on dec 12 at 10:00 am at hobby habit any one is welcome are first race will be spec out of box but it sounds like your stock rule will work. we are just racing on road no over lands or monsters sorry. we are hoping for a good turn out. we can be fond on utahrc.com for more Q but i hope to become a reg on your form and races. big-grin
CLODGUY
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #1: December 08, 2009, 05:18:58 AM »

Any-one for a short road trip if we are'nt burried under snow?Huh??,, I think I still have a couple of stock motors,,   mabey a few of us could car-pool down for the morning.,,

Wadda ya think?Huh???

CLODGUY MOTORSPORTS
Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #2: December 08, 2009, 08:46:06 AM »

I would like to go if I can. I have to check with the war department and make sure, but would like to check it out. We should car pool if possible.
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #3: December 08, 2009, 09:24:57 AM »

I'll have to check and see what Cygen's basketball schedule is,  I think it's later in the afternoon.   I'd like to come for sure, and I'm sure I could make it for a few hours.

do you have any additional info on what the track is like?   are you running RCP or another surface?

Lets put something together for a carpool.   I can drive if you all want to catch a ride with me.

newland

View Gallery

« Reply #4: December 08, 2009, 10:53:25 AM »

Hi everyone... I didnt even know a mini z forum existed until the post on Utahrc.... cool

I'd be interested in racing with you guys on the 17th.... sounds like a blast... I just got a F1 picked up today and its all stock, I guess I'll check out some of your guys cars this saturday down at hobby habit and see what your hopping up on them....

Tony
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #5: December 08, 2009, 11:12:51 AM »

Hi everyone... I didnt even know a mini z forum existed until the post on Utahrc.... cool

I'd be interested in racing with you guys on the 17th.... sounds like a blast... I just got a F1 picked up today and its all stock, I guess I'll check out some of your guys cars this saturday down at hobby habit and see what your hopping up on them....

Tony

Welcome to the boards.   We'd be happy to have you come race with us

newland

View Gallery

« Reply #6: December 08, 2009, 12:39:18 PM »

Cool.... I might have one more recruit once he see's the cars......

« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 12:45:32 PM by newland » Logged
Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #7: December 08, 2009, 01:43:52 PM »

Cool!! All are welcome. With the new warehouse we are racing in we have tons of space. We should get some current pics posted so you can check it out. I'll bring a camera on the 17th and post up some shots. There are lots of shots of our cars and some of the tracks in the gallery if you want to check em out.
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #8: December 08, 2009, 06:49:20 PM »

I've split this out so we can discuss it.

Racing will be in Orem at Hobby Habbit at 10am.   they are going to be racing Mini-Z's with some of their typical locals.  this will be a new experience for most of them racing mini-z, but is sounds like they all have larger scale racing experience.

So far this is looking to be just a race for fun.   they haven't finalized any rules yet.   I think we'll all be fine running our "Stock Class" cars along with them.  Most of them will be running mostly stock MR-02's (I think).

We can car pool down if you all want,  I can probably get shumans van so we can fit all our gear, tables, and I will probably be bringing a track (just what I have at home should be fine).  I don't think this will all fit in my car,  so it needs to be the van or Maybe Russ's Truck and we can pitch in for gas.

So far I think Russ, Luke and me are planning to make it.   

this is also good because hopefully a couple of them will come and join us for our Mini-Z racing as well. big-grin

CLODGUY
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #9: December 08, 2009, 09:13:43 PM »

what time did ya want to meet to carpool down???   

Brian,, please call me at my home # and let me know,, i wont have access to the internet after tonight

thanxx    Luke

CLODGUY MOTORSPORTS
dew75
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #10: December 08, 2009, 09:28:46 PM »

i am glad to see some support from you guys. bring what you have we will make it work. the track we have is the mini 96 30cm. cant wait to meet you guys. maybe get some tips too.
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #11: December 08, 2009, 10:16:06 PM »

what time did ya want to meet to carpool down???   

Brian,, please call me at my home # and let me know,, i wont have access to the internet after tonight

thanxx    Luke

Luke,  lets meet at my house at 9am.  that will give us time to get there by 10.    I'll call and confirm that you got this later this week.

briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #12: December 08, 2009, 10:19:07 PM »

i am glad to see some support from you guys. bring what you have we will make it work. the track we have is the mini 96 30cm. cant wait to meet you guys. maybe get some tips too.

ok,   should I bring some track with me then?   I know that the mini-96 is really tight for any more than 2 cars.   if we have the room I can bring enough track to fill a 13' x 18' area.  and we can adjust as needed.   My timing system is attached to the starting tiles of the 50 cm track  and the 2 don't combine.   I can bring what every we need.  I just need to know what to plan for.

CLODGUY
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #13: December 09, 2009, 01:34:41 AM »

Cool Brian,,, Ill see ya at 9;00

Could you bring thoe parts we talked about,,  stock f-1 rear suspension
                                                                  black 3+offset front rims
                                                                  6 degree front tires

Thanxx   Luke

CLODGUY MOTORSPORTS
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #14: December 09, 2009, 06:06:19 AM »

Cool Brian,,, Ill see ya at 9;00

Could you bring thoe parts we talked about,,  stock f-1 rear suspension
                                                                  black 3+offset front rims
                                                                  6 degree front tires

Thanxx   Luke

no problem

Pages: [1] 2 3 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Random Photo
Recent
[January 31, 2022, 07:34:33 AM]

[February 11, 2020, 09:45:58 AM]

by Russ
[January 22, 2020, 12:33:31 PM]

by Chad