Salt Lake Mini-Z Club Forum
May 16, 2024, 08:58:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our next race will be Thursday May 16th HFAY Races .  Come Join Us!!
If you have any questions about racing with us,  please make a post or add a comment in the shout box, and someone will help you with the answer.

Home Help Login Register   **
Donations
Donate Via Paypal and Help Support this site.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: open class  (Read 1304 times)
CLODGUY
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Topic Start: December 05, 2008, 06:32:39 AM »

Brian,,, Is the "open class" going to be a regular part of our racing , or just for the hfay races ??

CLODGUY MOTORSPORTS
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #1: December 05, 2008, 04:43:38 PM »

I'll leave that to you guys,   if you want it to be, we can add it.  I don't expect you all to go out and build a car for it.   As you can see from the results last night, that having the fastest car on the track can be more difficult than a slower one  Frustrated, but that all part of the fun I think.  big-grin

Russ had talked about a Pan Car Class,  we can do that if you want and we could set it up as, basically a "run what ya brung" pan car class.

It will be part of the HFAY Large track races we will run every December and June.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 04:47:38 PM by briankstan » Logged

Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #2: December 09, 2008, 08:31:08 AM »

IMHO I think that the pan car body is an obstacle that makes it difficult to get around the track fast for the average Joe (me) that regularly ride the rails. So to run regular bodies and pan bodies seems kinda un-even. However if everybody in the class was running the pan car body then the playing field is somewhat leveled (not considering Brians substantial experience). So my reccomendation is that we have a pan car class. In this class you could run whatever you want under the body but you must run a pan car body. I also think that this could benefit everones skill level for regular Mini-Z's as well because it would make you drive better just to stay off the rails. Just my $.02.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Random Photo
Recent
[January 31, 2022, 07:34:33 AM]

[February 11, 2020, 09:45:58 AM]

by Russ
[January 22, 2020, 12:33:31 PM]

by Chad
[December 19, 2019, 05:15:45 PM]

by Russ