Salt Lake Mini-Z Club Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:22:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our next race will be Thursday April 18th HFAY Races .  Come Join Us!!
If you have any questions about racing with us,  please make a post or add a comment in the shout box, and someone will help you with the answer.

Home Help Login Register   **
Donations
Donate Via Paypal and Help Support this site.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2.4ghz buying in bulk  (Read 9291 times)
Nic-z
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

See it like it buy it sell it.

« Topic Start: February 13, 2008, 12:00:45 PM »

I don't know what kind of pull any of us have but if we could get a group of us interested in these things and buy in bulk for a disc. rate, I think that would be sweet I have a local hobby shop, hobby habit, he seems like a cool kid on the phone and beat every online price I threw at him for other stuff, and he can get mini-z in.  Just dont' know how much it will be....anywho just a thought.

Bring it! Team mental be loco!
Nic-z
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #1: February 14, 2008, 12:24:42 AM »

Okay I've offically found my local hook up for now lol.  the manager at my local shop carries Kyosho, he can order me anything kyosho mini-z, AND HE MATCHES ONLINE PRICES and you don't have to pay shipping.  So he ordered me a yellow sand h1 readyset, I found them at ultimate for 119 (plus 25 shipping) and hes selling it to me for 119! whoo hoo! Anywho if you guys need anything, I am putting in some orders hes a chill guy and wants our business so if hes being that accomodating i say I'm gunna run with it....now what to order lol.

briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #2: February 14, 2008, 09:11:11 AM »

one thing you will need to remember,  that even thought he can order it doesn't me he can get it.  the determining factor is actually if Kyosho america has it in stock. 

if it happens that they do than you are in luck.   this is why some of the shops have stuff in there stores that people buy, and then they get a call saying that they actually don't have physical stock.

I'd had to say it, but with the Mini-Z stuff,  I wouldn't hold your breath.

Nic-z
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #3: February 14, 2008, 09:19:13 AM »

yeah I guess his rep said he had the overland in stock, but no matter, I bought one today for 55 from minizracer just incase,

Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #4: February 14, 2008, 10:22:57 AM »

Nic,
So what OL did you get? Did you buy it from NML? I met him once at Ultimate Hobbies in Cali awhile ago. Hes cool.  Cool

Nic-z
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #5: February 14, 2008, 11:22:52 AM »

Russ, yeah got two bodies from him as well, NML is cool I hope he sells me one of his motors for the modify class if we decide to roll with 2.4ghz.  He sold me a new red 360GTC and black merci and a new overland, no wheels or body for 55.  I have a yellow sand hummer RTR on order just in case from hobby habbit for 119 as well. If I end up with two I will list one on ebay. But I am buying the white body on ebay (if luke doesn't want it) and painting it white or just leaving it white.  Need some wheels and tires, probably getting the black pn +3's since chrome ones are being dicontinued due to eviro laws on how they do chrome.

Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #6: February 14, 2008, 11:43:51 AM »

Cool!! I was wondering why they never got chromes ones back in.
You got all that for $55? Good deal man!! I thought I was the resident bargain shopper. Doh!!
arch2b

View Gallery

« Reply #7: March 12, 2008, 05:57:42 PM »

the info is correct.  to top that off, qnty of sales influences the qnty delivered in any order request.  naturally, every shop is wanting these therefore, some are going to end up waiting for 2nd, 3rd restock i'm afraid.  for example, david sells an enormous amount of kyosho product, he can request 100 and only get 30. 

whatever you do, don't pay up front or you could be left without your money and no car for some time.
Nic-z
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

« Reply #8: March 13, 2008, 12:10:44 PM »

well update on my hummer OL.....still not at the shop, canceled the order since the rep's 'two weeks' max delievery time was off even at 3 weeks not sign of it.  I placed an order for the lambo Mini-z catamaran boat pretty stoaked, going to throw some lipos, stacked fets (going to learn how to) and a T2 in there see what kind of fun that will be. OH and glad to See the infamous Arch2b postin on the club forum glad to have ya! Love your cars man.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Random Photo
Recent
[January 31, 2022, 07:34:33 AM]

[February 11, 2020, 09:45:58 AM]

by Russ
[January 22, 2020, 12:33:31 PM]

by Chad
[December 19, 2019, 05:15:45 PM]