Salt Lake Mini-Z Club Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:59:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our next race will be Thursday April 18th HFAY Races .  Come Join Us!!
If you have any questions about racing with us,  please make a post or add a comment in the shout box, and someone will help you with the answer.

Home Help Login Register   **
Donations
Donate Via Paypal and Help Support this site.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flipside Timing Softare (Corespeedway Compatible)  (Read 10563 times)
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Topic Start: February 27, 2009, 07:30:44 PM »

I have a new update for the flipside timing software,  it fixes a few of the bugs we were having with it last time.   I'm really liking this timing software.

We will be using it again at the next race on March 5th.

Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #1: February 27, 2009, 08:49:09 PM »

Cool. It seemed to work good.
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #2: March 12, 2009, 09:05:37 AM »

Updates to what is coming or already in the Flipside Timing Software.   A few of the really cool points are listed below.

1.   Callouts for race order during race.  You can set how often you want it to call out.   Set is to 2 and every 2 minutes you get the current running order.  You can also manually trigger by using the “R” key on the keyboard.
2.   Printout of all racers, Great for making sure there are no frequency conflicts.
3.   Nice practice feature, Will call out all lap times as you cross the line,   Pretty cool for checking consistency.
4.   Import/export Drivers data, Great for moving racers from one version to another.
5.   You can make starting lights and the system will turn them from red,yellow, green.  Along with the countdown.
6.   Minute warnings every 10 minutes for races over 10 minutes.   There is also a time warning at 2 minutes,1 minute & 30 seconds.
7.   Export multiple races to HFAY submittal format (currently you can export 1 race at a time).
8.   Removing unwanted data from the database.

briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #3: March 17, 2009, 03:53:24 PM »

I've installed a new computer voice,  it's more clear than the previous one I've been using.     flex

Russ
Global Moderator

View Gallery

Man I'm a SPAZ!!

« Reply #4: March 18, 2009, 09:26:54 AM »

Thats great. The other one was hard to hear when everyone was racing and it was calling out info.
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #5: March 18, 2009, 11:14:47 AM »

Thats great. The other one was hard to hear when everyone was racing and it was calling out info.

yea,  I probably should have turned up the volume.   this voice is much clearer as well.   I'll crank it at the race tomorrow.

Duster

View Gallery

« Reply #6: November 03, 2014, 09:08:22 AM »

I just downloaded and tried the flipside software,really great.I like the callouts with names I have switched the voice  but feel there must be a more clear speaking free option?Any ideas or suggestions for a more clear speaking English voice.
 We are getting a group together for racing and we have two locations with indoor RCP tracks to race this winter.
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Reply #7: November 07, 2014, 11:16:40 AM »

I'll have to look and see what the voice that I'm using on mine.   it's very clear, but can't remember if it was free or not.   I bet I have the files I can send to you.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Random Photo
Recent
[January 31, 2022, 07:34:33 AM]

[February 11, 2020, 09:45:58 AM]

by Russ
[January 22, 2020, 12:33:31 PM]

by Chad
[December 19, 2019, 05:15:45 PM]

by Russ