Salt Lake Mini-Z Club Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:22:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our next race will be Thursday April 18th HFAY Races .  Come Join Us!!
If you have any questions about racing with us,  please make a post or add a comment in the shout box, and someone will help you with the answer.

Home Help Login Register   **
Donations
Donate Via Paypal and Help Support this site.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Merry Christmas !! What did you get?  (Read 3618 times)
briankstan
SLMZ / HFAY Director
Administrator

View Gallery

Speed is Life!!

« Topic Start: December 26, 2008, 10:46:06 AM »

Merry Christmas everyone,

I hope you all got what you wanted,   except for all this freaking  snow,  I'm sick of it all,  we have almost 2 feet at my house between yesterday and today. Frustrated

Anyone get anything RC related?   Let us know what you got.

Shuman got me some passes to race carts at Miller Motor Speeday, and a nice set of tools.

Cygen got the RC stuff,   he got a EX-10 Helios Controller with Mini-Z module, it came pre programed from Santa for all his cars (I wonder how Santa did that??), He also got some Aluminum Knuckles (so Chad can't break them this time eek,  JK) He also got some tires for his car as well.

Hope you all had a safe and Merry Christmas.   see you in a few weeks.

Ryan
SLC Club Members

View Gallery

Bugatti Veyron, the best car in the world.

« Reply #1: December 26, 2008, 11:10:55 AM »

I got one thing R/C related this year. I got a half 8 Kyosho Mini Inferno!!! big-grin It's used so it has scratches. It has a few problems also. Frustrated

I think the servo or its gears are just worn down so far, because first of all when I reverse the servo wiggles and wobbles left to right really fast and it kind of "snakes" going backwards.
second, when I turn it to the left all the way It pulsates the steering and pulses the reverse. so I turn it to the left and it goes in reverse automatically.
Plus it has bad slipping issues off the line.

Right now as I'm typing to you I was testing the mini inferno and a little pin flew out from
somewhere. eek That can't be good.

The differential I think is really,really,really worn. If it is not the whole differential than it's the front differential. Because the left side of the front almost locks up when turning left with 100% compresion on the trigger.
It also is really dirty and that could possibly be the reason all these things that are happening.
So it needs a really good clean or a really good fixing up.

UPDATE: The inferno works PERFECT now. big-grin (It still slips though Sad so I guess it's not perfect) No glitching whatsoever any more. I changed from my futaba controller to the mr-01 stock controller. the one that came with the inferno didn't detect my batteries the first time I tried it, then the second time I tried it, it worked but I like how the 01 controller feels better than the inferno stock one.

other than that I got movies a pc controller w/game (which wont work Cry) and a snowboard (not a real board though)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 06:43:40 PM by Ryan » Logged

Rubbin's racin'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Random Photo
Recent
[January 31, 2022, 07:34:33 AM]

[February 11, 2020, 09:45:58 AM]

by Russ
[January 22, 2020, 12:33:31 PM]

by Chad